What are Cookies and How Do We Use Them?
Cookies are used primarily for administrative purposes, to improve your experience with our Websites.
· To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign in to our site.
· To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
· To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
· To conduct research and analytics to improve our website, our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our Web sites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
· To display Aponic Ltd advertisements when you visit websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other Web sites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
- Hits: 230